CLICK ON MY ADVERTISEMENTS AND MAKE THIS BOY HAPPY! :)
CLICK ON MY ADVERTISEMENTS AND MAKE THIS BOY HAPPY! :)
CLICK ON IMAGES TO SEE THE ORIGINAL SIZES. FRAP or FRACK? :)

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

im crushing on... tiggah&pooh




theyre one hot couple and shit, i was bloghopping today and i chanced upon tiggahs blog. but i wont tell ya. hahahahahahah! kidding. just read about my blog and youll see it. lol. its been three or four years that ive been crushing on them. a friend from cali gave me a photo. then i ended up downelink friends with both, then... crap im talking like a kid that got his wish on christmas day. i think i just should shut up. lol. much love to this lovely couple. they always remind me that being single sucks. lol.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting to my blog! And yes, I'll definitely add your link to my list, please do the same :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...